Welcome to Provender Brown : Specialty Cheese Shop and Deli in Perth
Coronavirus Update Notice
Normal Hours Have Resumed!
Monday to Saturday, 9am - 5pm
We're delighted to for this small return to 'normal' but would like to assure you that the new processes that have allowed us to safely serve the people of Perth and the wider region remain in place.
The current situation is that you can visit the deli 9am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday (please see guidelines for visiting below) or use one of our collection and delivery services listed here.
Ordering and Collection
- Friday Delivery within Perth. We are currently offering a delivery service within Perth on Fridays. £20 minimum order. £3.50 fixed delivery cost or free on orders over £100.
- 'At The Door' pick up service. If you can drive down, we'll gladly bring your order to the door or your car, and leave it at a safe distance for you to pick up. For those who can, please choose this option to free us up to deliver to our more vulnerable customers.
- Courier service. We use a variety of postal and courier services to cover most parts of the UK. Prices vary depending on weights and location. Please enquire here
- How to Order : Order preferably by email email@example.com or by phone on 01738 587300 - leave a message with your number if you can't get through.
- Online Shop: Order online from our shop here >>>> - but bear in mind that only a tiny fraction of what we stock is available on the website.
Visiting The Shop
- From Friday 10th July Scottish Government guidelines will require you to wear a mask when shopping with us.
- Only three people will be permitted into the shop at any one time and therefore we are asking you to shop with us as one person per household.
- If you need to wait outside, please maintain a distance of 2m between yourself and other customers.
- Please use the hand sanitiser just inside the door as you enter
- Stay at least two meters from our staff and other customers
- Pay by card and preferably using contactless which is now £45 per transaction. Note that payments using Apple or Android Pay are not restricted in the same way as contactless card payments.
- Lunches and Coffees: We are not currently offering sandwiches or soups but we do usually have a good selection of quiches, scotch eggs, sausage rolls, chilled salad pots (couscous, mixed bean, lentil), crisps, olives, antipasti, quiches, cakes and proper takeaway tea and coffee every day.
Our supplies have faced some interruption but overall we have had a steady stream of deli items, including those 'gold dust' products such as flour, yeast, icing sugar and pasta. Whilst we can't always guarantee we'll have stock (they go quickly) we are very happy to take your order and advise on availability.
To stay up to date with the latest deli news, including product availability, please sign up to our newsletter. At the moment. we've been doing two each month in a bid to keep our customers informed - to give the heads up on those gold dust items!
On behalf of all of us here at Provender Brown, I would like to thank you all for your ongoing custom and understanding of our new 'rules' during this difficult time. It means so much to all of us.
- 'In The Deli' blog. Stay up to date on what's in stock this week >>>
- Online Gifts and Hampers >>>
- Online Booze Shop: Wine, Gin, Whisky, Craft Beers, Artisan Spirits >>>
- Online groceries : store cupboard essentials and treats >>>
- Lockdown Grocery Pack Hamper >>>
- Coronavirus Updates blog >>>
About Provender Brown Deli in Perth
Provender Brown Delicatessen is one of Perth’s favourite independent food and drink retailers, offering up a fantastic range of delicious deli items for the past 15 years.