Wines & Drinks
Good food can only be made better by good drinks – and you can quote us on that one! We stock a small, select range of wines, spirits and soft drinks that
Wines & Port
From across Europe and the New World, our wines are sourced for their individuality and outstanding quality. From fresh, crisp rose to enjoy on hot summer days, full bodied reds for warming up a winter’s evening or a light, fruity white to drink.. well any-time…we have a range to suit all tastes.
Nothing ends a meal like a good glass of port and if you’re looking for the perfect accompaniment to wash down your PB cheese board then look no further.
- Charles Heidsieck Champagne – from the original Champagne Charlie, the smallest of the Grande Marque champagne houses but consistently wins many of the top champagne awards
- Greywacke – iconic, made by Kevin Judd who was head winemaker at Cloudy Bay for 25 years
- Innocent Bystander, Peter Lehmann, Cairn O’Mohr
- Ports – Fonseca, Dows, Infantado
A well-made drink or cocktail is one of life's simplest and purest pleasures – just ask James Bond! Forget your mass produced offering; speciality artisan spirits will bring a while new world of flavours to your drinks cabinet. Here at Provender Brown Delicatessen we stock gins from Scotland, the cleanest, purest vodkas from Eastern Europe and the very best in malt and blended whiskys. And for something a little different, try our range of wonderful artisan liqueurs.
- Scottish Gins – The Botanist, NB Gin, Strathearn, Pickerings, Rock Rose, Crossbill, Edinburgh, Hendricks, Shetland Reel, Makar, Arbikie, Eden Mill, Gordon Castle, Caorunn. We have new artisan gins coming in all the time as we try to keep up with the current demand for all things juniper so if you don't see your favourite listed, just ask, or check out our online Gin Store
- Vodka – Grey Goose, Arbikie (Scottish)
- Liqueurs and eaux de vie – limoncello, Aperol, cassis, grappa, ratafia, pineau de charentes, to name but a few
Now more than ever, with the new licensing law in full force, offering your guests a non-alcoholic drink is good host etiquette. And apart from that very sensible and thoughtful offer, a quality mixer makes for an even better cocktail! Cordials and sparkling juices in traditional flavours and more unusual blends can all be found at PB!
Our favourite softies include San Pellegrino, Bundaberg, Belvoir, Fever Tree, Fentimans, Luscombe and Cairn O’Mohr from just down the road in Errol.