Groceries & Essentials
Keen cooks and passionate foodies will know that there is no such thing as a ‘too much choice’ when it comes to store cupboard favourites and essentials such as oils, jams and oatcakes! We have tasted and dipped and munched our way through vast quantities of artisan produce over our ten years in the deli business and we are delighted to bring you what we consider to be the very best in local and international goods.
We stock a broad and delicious range of the following and will be happy to advise you according to your tastes or dietary requirements.
Crackers, Crisps and Oatcakes
- Adamson’s Oatcakes – these have been our best-selling oatcakes for 10 years!
- The Perthshire Oatcake Company – you don’t get more local!
- Peter’s Yard - fabulous sour dough crisp breads made in Edinburgh
- Pipers Crisps – one of our guilty pleasures!
- Fine Cheese Company – wonderful crackers designed to complement different cheese styles
Jams, Honeys and Chutneys
- Dalchonzie Preserves – handmade in small batches by top caterers Wild Thyme in Comrie
- Heather Hills honey - Heather Hills (with the help of several thousand bees) produce fabulous honey, including their Great Taste award-winning Scottish Heather Honey. Gathered traditionally from wild flowering heather in the Scottish Highlands since 1945, it is known as the "Champagne of Honeys".
- Tracklements - chutneys, mustards, relishes - For more than 40 years Tracklements have been hand-making an award-winning range of over 60 products, from the UK’s first wholegrain mustard to the original English Onion Marmalade.
Oils & Vinegars
- Summer Harvest – Wonderful Perthshire rapeseed oil & dressings
- Great selection of extra virgin olive oils from Italy and Spain
- Speciality oils from La Tourangelle – walnut, hazelnut, pistachio, wok, almond, avocado truffle, chill
Sweets and Chocolates
- Charbonnel et Walker, Prestat, Rococo - Luxury brands from London’s finest chocolatiers
- Wicked Chocolate, Brodies, iQ Chocolate, Ailey Mae, Gordon & Durward – Our fabulous local sweetie makers and expert chocolatiers
- Hazar Baba – Everyone’s favourite Turkish Delight
- Willie’s Cocoa – The big one, featured on tv.
Teas and Coffees
- Coffee beans from our neighbours just along the road,The Bean Shop
- Nespresso compatible pods from Kru Café
- Teas from Brodies and Tea Pigs
Herbs and Spices
We stock Steenbergs herbs which is a small family business who source ethically and organically. The best thing is the wide little pots that you can get a measuring spoon in!
Our Favourite Miscellaneous Store Cupboard Essentials!
- Olives et al – olives, dressings, fantastic pesto, LapSnacks, salted & flavoured nuts
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh – the absolute best shortbread
- Gordal olives (from Spain – bestsellers – sell loose in counter or in dinky little tins)
- Pasta from La Molisana
- Mymoune – pomegranate molasses, rose water, orange blossom water, sumac, zatar